I suggest you ...

Add notes on a task

As a user, sometimes when I am working with a task, I need more "granular" information, which might not be necessary in the overview. I you like to see a note feature, so that I can link more information to a task.

27 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Steffen Lyng Jaques shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

what i like is the simplicity of kabana so i feel the evernote link will be overkill.

• Matthew commented  · 

I second the Evernote link. Hopefully the APIs are simple enough :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

The link with Evernote sounds great.

• AdminTroels Richter (Admin, Kanbana - improve your workflow) commented  · 

When I started off I was convinced that you should be able to add more information to a single task but now I have used Kanbana for more than two years without having the need so I think the votes has to speak its own language to convince me :)

But I've thought of this several times. I'm a huge fan of Evernote so I've thought about integrating to Evernote instead of inventing some of these features my self. When you need additional information to a task kanbana could link a task to a evernote where you could add information like soundclips, pictures and so on. This is maybe overkill if the only thing you need is an additional text filed but in my own case it would be fantastic.
        What do you think?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I vote for this one.

have a "brief" box as defautl for entering text to tasks.
        add an optional description box for larger text.

Feedback and Knowledge Base